Do you have experience working in educational publishing and are you now looking to transfer those skills and experience to an educational technology company where you can help develop educational programs? We have an exciting new role with a leading educational technology organization that enables educators to bring real-world learning into the classroom and equip students with the skills they need to succeed – now and in the future. the future globally. They are looking for an innovative program manager to develop learning programs (both SaaS and bespoke courses, across a range of media on a wide range of topics, primarily for a school audience, working in a independently on smaller initiatives or with senior colleagues on This role can be worked on a hybrid basis – 1-2 days in the office and 3-4 days from home.
The role will be to oversee the product development process from proposals to launch in schools. You can also manage clients and be the single point of accountability for small projects and accounts.
Some of the main responsibilities will include:
- Develop educational programs and initiatives, including but not limited to defining requirements and scope, developing content plans, writing and editing copy, briefing other teams and vendors, running contests and challenges.
- Review content produced by other teams, for example, marketing materials and film scripts, for accuracy and relevance to the main content of the project
- Contribute to new and existing client proposals, with the opportunity to support proposal writing and presentation
- Create project budgets, track project costs
- Attend client status calls and participate in status reports and client meetings with program updates
The successful candidate will be a graduate or equivalent and have demonstrable work experience in a relevant role eg publishing, digital products, education, with excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will have the ability to work effectively and make appropriate decisions with limited supervision and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously. You will also have experience managing clients and stakeholders and experience using a content management system. Ideally, you have experience working in an academic publishing organization.
For more details, please send your CV accompanied by a short motivation note.