State Police Jobs, Bridge Crash Courses and Skills Certificates – to Help Agniveer Careers

  • According to the Agnipath program, young people between the ages of 17.5 and 21 can apply and 45,000 to 50,000 will be recruited each year.
  • The liberated Mohawk will receive a financially stable salary package and a pension package of ₹11.71 lakh as Seva Nidhi package upon discharge which will be exempt from income tax.
  • Young people released from Agnipath will receive skills certificates and intensive relay courses, with the aim of making them entrepreneurs in their field of interest.

Young Indians choosing to be part of India’s transformative new recruitment for the armed forces already have job offers and benefits awaiting them. Unlike before, in this format, Agniveers will work for all three armed forces for four years, including training – as personnel below the rank of officer (PBOR).

Apart from the many benefits that are part of the Seva Nidhi package, many states including Uttar PradeshAssamese and Manipur announced that these faints will be given preference for police and other government jobs.

Defense Minister Rajnath Singh briefed the media on the new initiative immediately after the Prime Minister’s Cabinet Committee on Security approved the scheme. The government says it allows “patriotic and motivated” young people to serve in the armed forces for four years.

After they leave the forces, the government also seeks to ensure that the training they receive will also contribute to their education. Young people released from Agnipath will receive skills certificates and intensive relay courses, with the aim of making them entrepreneurs in their field of interest.

“We are at an advanced stage of discussions with various educational institutions to ensure that these Agniveers gain an advantage with a higher degree/diploma than the qualification they come with. Second, we look at skill mapping. The indian army is a diverse system where many skills are required,” said Lt. Gen. Amardeep Singh BhinderGeneral Officer Commanding-in-Chief, Southwest Command, according to an IANS report.

According to the Agnipath program, young people between the ages of 17.5 and 21 can apply and 45,000 to 50,000 will be recruited each year. After four years as a cadet, only 25% of the total annual recruits will be able to remain under permanent commission for another 15 years. And the remaining 75% of cadets will be discharged, and selected Agniveers will have the option of being discharged from the military if they do not wish to continue after four years.

The released Agniveers will receive a financially stable salary package and a pension package of ₹11.71 lakh as Seva Nidhi package upon discharge which will be exempt from income tax. However, there will be no retirement benefits after the four years of service.

The Agnipath program will directly increase highly skilled professionals in society, leading to increased GDP and a highly productive economy, the government said.

Also see:
All about the Agnipath recruitment program for the armed forces
BSF Troops Fire Pakistani Drone Spotted in Jammu District, Investigation Opened